I thought I’d make a list of 5 things I’m grateful for today. Gratitude is so important for me. When I want to feel sorry for myself, gratitude puts me in check super fast. So, thought I’d share my 5 things with you guys today.
- I’m grateful that I can have a personal relationship with Jesus. I’m grateful that He made me imperfectly perfect and He loves me.
- I’m grateful for life. I’m grateful to just be alive because I shouldn’t be.
- I’m grateful that I can worship my God however I see fit. I’m grateful that I don’t have to hide to worship.
- I’m grateful for my fiancé, Kevin. He is my best friend and I can’t imagine my life without him.
- I’m grateful for my family. I’m grateful for a mother that loves and supports me. I’m grateful for my amazingly beautiful niece and nephew.
I guess if you break it down, I actually have more than 5 things. At one point, it was so hard for me to come up with anything. My life was so dark and I was so hopeless. I prayed for death. Now I feel like I could go on forever! That’s awesome!
What are some things you are grateful for? Let’s have a gratitude party! Jump on in!